United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change is offering 2 five-months fellowships to young professionals from the region who are interested in contributing to the work on climate change adaptation or on gender and youth related dimensions of climate action.
Funded by Norway, the deadline to Apply is 15th July, 2014. Eligibility Criteria are:
- Be a SIDS national;
- Be employed by a SIDS government or governmental institution/organization;
- Be between 24 and 35 years of age;
- Have experience or knowledge in the areas of either climate change adaptation, or gender and/or youth and climate change;
- Have preferably completed a Master degree, or equivalent;
- Have good communication skills in English
The fellowship programme is not intended for students and does not provide financial support for obtaining an advanced university degree or PhD studies.
For application form, please click here.
Completed application must be sent to the following address within deadline:
FTC/ Capacity-building and Outreach Unit
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1
Contact email@example.com for any inquiry.